Check out the “Settle Down” CD single back-cover art that features a still from the music video. The new two track single includes the album version and Jonas Quant remix. The single also gives us a little more information on the mass production of the track including strings, where “Settle Down” was recorded and how Tom rocked the synthesizer on the track.
– According to the credits the strings were recorded by Stephen Hilton
– The CD is green and yellow… kinda looks like a lemon
– Additional programming: Neil Kanal
– Synthesizer: Tom Dumont
– Programming and keyboards: Anthony Gorry and Jonas Quant
– “Settle Down” was recorded at Kingsbury Studios; Los Feliz Henson Recording Studios; LA Mixsuite; Santa Monica The Nook; Studio City