We are adding all of our latest entries here!
It’s finally here! We’re super excited to announce our new contest! Similar to our last one, we want fans this time to design their own unique covers for No Doubt’s upcoming newÂ Push and Shove album, out this September 25, 2012! Be creative as you want! With tons of new photos popping up now of the band in shoots as they prepare for their new album and a solid album title — these should be good! You can use whatever photos you want (keeping it themed of course) and however you may like. Fans are able to submit five designs each (but only one will qualify for the final round of voting!) and the final 10-15 or so will be chosen by the BSO staff. Our last design contest was a huge success and we know this one will be even bigger! Below are the full contest rules and sources you may use for photos, inspirations, ect. Good luck to everyone who submits and we cannot wait to see and share all of your awesome hard work!
And oh yeah, the prize! The winner will receive a complimentary pre-order of the new album from their choice of online (iTunes, etc.) or shipping retailer. This contest is open to all fans, worldwide! Giveaways are neat and all but we thought this would be more fun!
Like last time, we will post updates here and there of some of the designs as they come in! So keep posted!
- Fans can submit up to five designs in the Push and Shove album cover design contest. You may use any photos you like but please try and keep it 2012 No Doubt themed.
- Please come up with your own designs! We want to make sure everyone has a fair shot and no one is disqualified.
- You don’t need to include both ‘No Doubt’ or ‘Push and Shove’ on your album cover, but try and use at least one.
- Please try and keep your design larger than 500Ã—500 and save in .jpg, .bmp., .gif and .png formats only. Donâ€™t worry about tagging your designs with your name, we can take care of that.
- The contest starts today, June 25, and ends on July 25, 2012 at 12:00 PM PST. The top 10-15 designs will be announced the following day, July 26, 2012 and the voting will remain open for about a week to determine the final winner.
- The winner will receive a pre-order (from their choice of online or shipping retailers) of the new album, Push and Shove, in the following week of being contacted (assuming the pre-order is available at that time of course!) Contest is open to all fans, worldwide!
How To Enter:
You can send us your designs via:
- Posting them on our wall (or tagging) Beacon Street Online on our Facebook, Facebook.com/beaconstreetonline
- Sending them to us @beaconstreet on Twitter
- You can upload your work to a free uploading provider such as Photobucket.com, etc. If you need help, just ask!
- Or by simply leaving a comment on THIS post with a direct link to your work! Also, if you post it on your Facebook or Twitter for us to see, make sure your account is not protected!
And that’s it! Good luck everyone and have fun! This contest is about our excitement for then new album and being creative! If you have any questions about the contest, rules or anything, let us know in the comments! Here are just some suggestions for the most recent photos of the band, but you do not have to use these. This list will be continually updated as we get more images in from the band!
- Rolling Stone (2011)
- Q (2011)
- NoDoubt.com (2012)
- Recording Push and Shove (January 2010 – 2012)
- Album artwork BTS with El Mac (2012)
- Studio mini shoot with Tony (2012)
- “Settle Down” video shoot – Day 1 (2012)
- “Settle Down” video shoot – Day 2 (2012)
- Promotional Photo Shoot – BTS (2012)
- Push and Shove Photo Shoot – BTS (2012)