Tweet: Gwen Shares A Gorgeous Photo

Gwen shared a beautiful photo of herself tonight on Twitter hinting at anticipation for her third son on the way. We hope she’s feeling well and we’re so thrilled for the Stefani-Rossdales!

1. Jonathan says:

She looks so great fresh faced. She’s glowing

2. Kris says:

Duck lips. I wonder if those are real? She never had them before last year.

3. D says:

She looks wonderful… And I love her duck lips!

4. Cynthia says:

They are not that thin… she does some injections for sure, but on this selfie there’s poor lightining and it creates shade.

5. Matheus Gusmão says:

My pretty <3

6. Kris says:

still pretty fo sho but those are totally new lips. before it was liner now they stick out waaaay more and different shape. her whole face is way diff then when she was young too.

7. Du says:

cant wait for her new baby boy!!

I always feel like she hasn’t aged at all, but when I look at old pictures from her it becomes really obvious how much her face has changed. She still looks young, but also “different”. Her eyes, her lips, even her cheeks are different. I think she’s had a lot of work done over the years, but always just slightly so that nobody really noticed.

9. Cynthia says:

YYY, I totally agree with you. 1997 Gwen is a different person from 2014 Gwen.

10. Hannah says:

I met Gwen in 2011 and I was actually struck by how “pumped up” she looked in real life, especially her lips. It doesn’t quite capture properly in photos but her lips were so unnaturally smooth and bulbous that it really made me think that she’s has a lot more work done than we think. I still think she’s absolutely beautiful and god knows if I had her money I’d have all the work done too!

Well, as long as she doesn’t go down the Madonna road, I’m totally fine with her doing some “things” to look younger. But she needs to be careful. She already had a pretty odd expression in the SD video, because she could barely move a muscle in her face.

12. Christal G says:

We all know she is vain and worries about her appearance so yeah seems like she has work done and like someone else said- gradually. And that’s Ok. she still looks decent and beautiful. I don’t see anything wrong with this picture. Some of you may forget that the band actually checks this page out so please don’t forget to be kind with your words- and yes- I know you are entitled to your opinion and freedom of speech- just saying No doubt are people too. :)

13. Amanda G says:

She’s had a lot of work done. It’s too bad because I think she would have aged very well naturally because she had such a youthful face. I also hope she doesn’t end up like Madonna. Gwen is still gorgeous though and her work is subtle! She has good doctors!