Photos: Private Dinner Party at Chateau Marmont

cutegs

ungaro-barneys-01

article-2618794-1D86F38C00000578-770_634x478

article-2618794-1D869EA900000578-95_634x877

article-2618794-1D8532C500000578-879_634x918

After the iHeartRadio Music Awards wrapped up last night, Gwen was in attendance at the Chateau Marmont in West Hollywood for a private dinner party in honor of Fausto Puglisi of Emanuel Ungaro, hosted by Barney’s New York. She was joined by friends including Garbage front woman Shirley Manson and Heidi Klum.

Click here to see more photos.

1. Jonathan says:

Shirley! Yay I love seeing them, together

2. cristian says:

I wish they could make music together one day. And invite Brody as well.

• NDlover says:

That would be amazing! It needed to be more rockier tho.

I don’t think Gwen and Shirley will ever record a song. They have been friends since the 90s. If they wanted to do a song together, they already would’ve done it. Honestly, I don’t see their voices/styles matching very well. That “Wonderful Life” performance with Shirley kinda proved that.

4. Anthony says:

I think Sx can learn a thing or two about make up from Gx. Always be ready for photos!

5. Jenn says:

Wow I cannot believe Shirley is 47. She looks like Gwen’s age and Gwen doesn’t even look her age.

6. The Bathcaver says:

Shirley looks like Chucky! :)

7. Christal G says:

The lovely Gweny does look her age and I love the doll but I think that’s enough botox for now. This of course is just my opinion and she can do it all she wants if she loves it and it makes her feel good. :) BUT it’s awesome to see her with Shirley and so happy.

8. NDlover says:

Gwen looks 10 years younger. She’s such a doll!