Photos: iHeartRadio Music Awards – Backstage

Gwen+Stefani+Backstage+iHeartRadio+Music+Awards+aKpn5sXuBT_x

Gwen+Stefani+Backstage+iHeartRadio+Music+Awards+oe7fEbZSyx7x

Check out a few photos of Gwen posing backstage at the iHeartRadio Music Awards held at The Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles last night, May 1. She looked so pretty!

Click here to see more photos.

1. NDlover says:

She looks so rejuvenated! She’s glowing! :)

She looks great, but I’m noooooooooooooot a fan of the dress. It’s not very flattering imho. And what about some colours? I feel like we’ve seen her wearing nothing but black for a very long time now.

3. J. says:

I love the dress! It’s the sort of sexy 60s chic she knows inside out.

4. Amanda G says:

She needs to step it up fashion wise in my opinion… That dress is cute, but it does nothing for her. It’s nice to see her smiling though.

5. NDlover says:

I guess she decided to play it safe with that dress. Although it appears that she lost all the baby weight, she’s still not totally back in shape. She knows best what to wear for that effect.

6. Amanda G says:

It’s not even just the dress. The hair is really blah too. I guess I just miss her creative side that seemed to wane after 2007. New stylists would help.

7. Kiki says:

She’s probably dressing to look great while feeling great since she JUST HAD A BABY! Geez. Anyone who comments on this either has never had one or lost the weight in a month.

8. Amanda G says:

Is that aimed at me? You’re acting like I said she looks fat or something. That couldn’t be further from the truth. She looks amazing for just giving birth. She looked amazing during her pregnancy as well.

9. NDlover says:

Kiki, you’re not making much sense. No one’s attacking Gwen here.

10. Frisky Kaunang says:

I love her dress n hair, and her smile! She never fails me.