December 4: Gwen Out Shopping in Los Angeles

shopbig

Gwen was spotted out shopping in Los Angeles this afternoon at Bloomingdales.

Click here to see more photos.

1. Misha says:

She is busting out! Just make the announcement already. Lol.

2. Chloe says:

Gwens got to be close to due date she’s had baby belly since early July and it doesn’t show til around three months :) I hope she has a girl so I can steal her baby name for mine haha

3. du says:

Guys, she’s 6 months pregnant

4. NDLOVER says:

She’s at least 5 or 6 months.

5. NDLOVER says:

I usually try to stay out of it but It’s obvious she had fillers again in her cheeks and lips. She overfilled her lips though :( Amanda Lepore much?

I don’t know… it’s kinda hard to say what she has done to her face, because she always wears all these layers of make-up. I still think she looks more “natural” than she did at the beginning of the P&S era. Her face looked kinda creepy in the SD video, because of all that botox or fillers.

I just hope she won’t lose control over it. Until now I’d say that she has aged very gracefully, so I wish she’d just stay away from that stuff…

7. NDLOVER says:

I think I over-reacted a little with the Amanda Lepore comment, so ignore it. But yeah I guess she does some touch up now and then. I really hope she knows when to stop, because it would be horrible to see her go through public scrutiny like other celebrities such as Madonna, Donatella Versace, Joan Rivers, Heidi Montag, Meg Ryan, …

8. Cynthia says:

It’s clear she had cirurgically done something to her nose and cheeks, but it’s still very natural looking. Not like what Madonna has done to her face.

9. NDLOVER says:

Yeah but remember that Gwen is still 44 and Madonna also looked great around that age. She’s now 55? Anyway I don’t feel like dissecting this subject. I agree that Gwen looks amazing for her age. My only concern is that she ends up being another victim.

10. Bradley W. says:

Gwen Stefani looks perfect and she’s always looked perfect. Also, Madonna looks beautiful. Good job, ladies.

11. Hannah says:

It’ll be interesting to see what her face looks like at the end of this pregnancy and when the baby is born because I do believe that you can’t have botox or anything whilst pregnant or breastfeeding. I still think she looks fab, and if I had her money I’d pump everything into my face!

12. Cynthia says:

Not sure why some people think, that getting work done is a bad thing. If you can and and it´s done lightly, the results are great. What Gwen did, looks great (thank heavens she´s not Nicole Kidman) , but what I´m saying is that it´s a different face now. Having watched LITTK yesterday, I could notice how much she has changed over these years.

13. NDLOVER says:

Well, a friend of mine said it’s post injection swelling and it will go down after a time. He also said that his friend had hers done and it’s always swollen at first.
    And yeah Nicole Kidman can barely move an eyebrow these days. Surprised how they still want her to make movies. Every time I watch her most recent movies it’s really a turn off. She has the same face no matter she’s sad or laughing.

14. Michele says:

Anyone know where to get that beautiful L.A.M.B. coat?

I think it’s great that we have various methods these days to stay “beautiful” even at an old age, but I also think that it’s easy (especially when you can indeed afford all these things) to lose control over it. Madonna doesn’t look good at all these days… Her face looks permanently swollen like somebdy just beat her up lol. I don’t want Gwen to end like this…. She still looks good, but lately there are more and more pictures of her where I think she already had too much done. Her lips look like a duckface sometimes, her forehead barely moves when she’s laughing, her cheeks look puffy…. Sorry, I just don’t like it.

• Hannah says:

But it’s not your face so you don’t have to worry ;)

I’m not worried. I just think it looks really bad.