Candids, November 6: Gwen Takes Her Sons To A Party In Los Angeles
Gwen was spotted taking her two boys to a birthday party in Los Angeles yesterday.
Welcome to Beacon Street Online (BSO), representing Orange County's finest band, No Doubt, since the late ninties. Well respected by the group and management, we strive to bring you all the latest news, updates and media featuring Gwen Stefani, Tom Dumont, Tony Kanal, and Adrian Young daily!
Before another hiatus, No Doubt were already back in the studio hard at work towards another release. Click here for our complete coverage.
- Gwen on new music: "I have some things I'm figuring out" (Jan. 6, 2014)
- UK sources reporting Gwen working with Rita Ora in the new year (Dec. 7)
- Producer Ariel Rechtshaid reportedly "potentially" working with Gwen in coming months (Nov. 22)
- Tom confirms hiatus; news possibly in the new year (Oct. 30)
- No Doubt taking some time off to "recharge their batteries" (Jul. 10)
- Planet VI share photo and hint at collaboration with No Doubt (May 1)
- Pharrell Williams reveals he is working with No Doubt (Apr. 23)
- Rock Mafia and Greg Kurstin confirmed producers for new album (via Rolling Stone) (Apr. 18)
- Band has "a lot written" and will be recording in April (Apr. 7)
- Report: No Doubt joined by OneRepublic's Ryan Tedder in the studio (Feb. 27)
- No Doubt confirm they are working on new music (Feb. 26)
- Skrillex joins No Doubt in the studio; possible collaboration (Feb. 7)
- Report: No Doubt working with producer Jim Jonsin (Jan. 1, 2013)
- Band photographed with producer Shellback in studio (Dec. 12, 2012)